We held our South Glos Annual General Meeting on 19 Nov (by video conferencing) with Martin Horwood - former MP for Cheltenham and MEP for South-West England - giving an insightful talk about the current state of populist politics and what we can do about it.
The following roles have been filled within the local party.
- President (Honorary) – Eddie Gadsby
- Chair – Karl Tomasin
- Vice Chair (Kingswood) – Ayrden Pocock
- Vice Chair (FABs) – Roger Allinson
- Secretary – Chris Willmore
- Treasurer – Andy Daer
- Membership Development Officer – Philippa Marsden
- Data Officer – Stephen Bingham
- Young Liberals – James Arrowsmith
- Diversity Officer – Recruitment in progress
- Ordinary Members – Claire Young, Louise Harris, Ruth Davis